The easiest and fastest way to become a member of MSFCCA is to join your Local County Association.
Local associations provide opportunities for training, networking, and volunteering.
Why join MSFCCA?
Membership in MSFCCA through your local association provides you with training, networking and mentoring with other providers in your area.
MSFCCA has been working on behalf of providers and children since 1983. As a member, you will have a voice in the decision-making process on issues pertaining to the early education of children, locally and statewide. Come be a part of an organization that works on behalf of children and providers. Bringing Registered Family Child Care Providers together in Maryland since 1983.
How does it work?
We encourage providers to join the local association in their area. Your membership in an MSFCCA member local association may include a membership in MSFCCA (please check membership policy of your local association). If you do not have a local association that is a member of MSFCCA in your area, you may join using Direct Membership option for a discounted rate of $20.00 (excluding processing fees) annually.
AS A MEMBER YOU WILL:
• Be part of a professional organization that is the collective voice of Family Child Care providers in Maryland
• Be represented in legislative meetings, work groups and organizations that advocate for the child care profession
• Be part of the annual legislative rally in Annapolis
• Receive email notifications on important issues, policies and regulations affecting your profession
• Get discounted rate at the annual MSFCCA conference
• Make connections, gather ideas, and gain exposure to other professional networking opportunities
• Have access to mentoring, technical assistance, as well as support in meeting licensing requirements, credentialing, Maryland EXCELS and accreditation through NAFCC
• Have access to FREE quality Virtual Training that can be used to meet licensing, credentialing, and accreditation requirements
• Be included in the statewide provider search on our website
• Be part of an organization where you can meet fun, innovative, and visionary providers
President: Tammy Courtney
Anne Arundel County
Anne Arundel County Family Child Care Association
President: Dawn Hollenczer
Director: Lynn Griffiths
Baltimore County Family Child Care Association
President: Andrea Campbell
Director: Teresa Woodson
Calvert County Family Daycare Association
President: Kristina Ganyon
Cecil County Childcare Association
President: Angie Lotman
Charles County Family Daycare Association
President: Wendy Dingus
Home: (+1) 301-392-3481
Cell: (+1) 301-848-1427
Director: Veronica Kelly
Home: (+1) 301-843-2163
Cell: (+1) 202-253-1636
Family Child Care Association of Frederick County
President: Maria Vionet
Director: Corrine Wilson
Family Daycare Association of Harford County
President: Becky Quinn
Director: Donna Nohe
Home: (+1) 410-836-9348
Cell: (+1) 443-567-9855
President: Rhonda Watson
Director: Rashmi Tandon
Family Child Care Association of Montgomery County, Inc.
President: Wanda Person
Latino Childcare Association of Maryland
President: Josefina Rios
Prince George's County
Prince George's County Family Child Care Association, Inc.
President: Meena Gaafar
Home: (+1) 301-552-2377
Cell: (+1) 240-461-5921
Director: Monisola Adeosun
Professional Child Care Provider Network of Prince George’s County, Inc.
President: Arlene Ennis
Director: Jacqueline Jones
Talbot County Childcare Association
President: Lynn Diefenderfer
Professional Child Care Association of Washington County
President: Donna Tolland
Washington County Child Care Provider's Association
President: Chris Luipersbeck
Become a Member
For Family Child Care Providers/Assistants who does not have an MSFCCA member Local Association in their county.
Discounted Fee: $22
*inclusive of one (1) year membership and processing fees
As a member, you will be part of a greatly respected family child care association that has over the years built and maintained partnerships with child advocacy groups, state agencies and legislators.
Our members have had a voice in all facets of issues relating to family child care and the children they serve.
MSFCCA, through these partnerships, is one of the few state associations nationwide that is consistently asked to provide input regarding regulatory review and change.
With your membership you will receive email correspondence containing announcements, updates and notices as well as any information pertinent to your profession.
You are welcome to attend any meetings and share your ideas and visions for the association.
We welcome input from members throughout the state who work to promote quality family child care.
We encourage members to harness their leadership skills and volunteer in any of the board or committee positions.